"My dream is that every woman, everywhere, will know the joy of a truly safe, comfortable and satisfying birthing for herself and her baby."
Marie F. Mongan
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your
baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment
that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the
world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that
most mirrors the way that nature intended
- Teaches deep levels of relaxation to eliminate the fear that causes
tension and, thus, pain
- Greatly reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical painkillers
- Shortens the first phase of labor
- Leaves mother alert, fresh, awake and with energy
- Helps keep oxygen supplied to baby during birthing
- Reduces the need for an episiotomy
- Reduces and often eliminates fatigue during labor
- Empowers parents with techniques to achieve a gentle, calm birth
for themselves and their baby
- Gives the birthing companion an integral role in the birthing
- Embraces the concept of pre-birth parenting
- Teaches breathing techniques that allow a woman to gently breathe her
baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
The course is a series of 5 weekly classes of 2½ hours each.
The course can start from the 20th week of pregnancy. He should be completed by the 36th.
Please bring comfortable clothing, warm socks and you may take
a blanket with you.
It is important that you contact me before the course starts, so I can
give to you some materieal.